Name: Chocolate Sunflowers
Vase Life: 6-10 days, depending on care and handling
Availability: Available year round
Length: Whole Blossoms premium Sunflowers are 24-32 inches long and come with medium to large sized heads. Whole Blossoms Sunflowers are packed in 5-10 stem bunches.
If a chosen color and/or variety is unavailable at the time of shipping, Whole Blossoms will match the color and/or variety as closely as possible. Farm growing conditions, weather conditions, market demand, and other general forces may result in the unavailability of the flowers shown without notice.
While online photos shown are representations of flowers available for sale, actual colors and specifications delivered may vary somewhat since flowers are a product of Mother Nature. Different browser types affect the outcome of displayed photos, and computer monitors may show differences in detail, definition, contrast, brightness, and color.
- HOW LONG IN ADVANCE SHOULD I ORDER MY CHOCOLATE SUNFLOWERS? We recommend ordering your Sunflowers at least a month before your wedding or event to ensure product and colors availability
- When placing your Sunflowers order, choose a delivery date 3-4 days prior to your wedding or event. Because Sunflowers were harvested just prior to delivery, 2-4 days are needed for the blooms to fully open. If your Wedding or Event is on a Saturday, we recommend therefore scheduling your Delphinium for a Tuesday or Wednesday delivery.
- Your flowers will be delivered via FedEx and will require a signature request upon delivery. Tracking numbers will be emailed to you 1-3 days prior to delivery of your flowers.
- All wholesale flowers shipped from South America or Europe are refrigerated through cold chain management and carefully transported to ensure freshness. Upon arrival, carefully unpack your flowers and follow the care and handling instructions emailed to you after placing your order. Whole Blossoms stands behind freshness and offers a 100% freshness guarantee on flowers upon delivery.
- Whole Blossoms delivers flowers every week to event planners, florists and DIY brides so you can enjoy in your wedding or event fresh premium flowers.
- Because Whole Blossoms is able to bypass traditional importers and wholesalers, Whole Blossoms is able to pass savings to you. In addition, our customers benefit from a longer flower vase life since flowers are shipped directly from the farms.
- For latest status on your order, please go to the Track Your Order section located in the bottom menu or contact FedEx directly at 1.800.GO.FEDEX (1.800.463.3339).
Please ensure someone is available to receive your flowers from FedEx as flowers are perishable and require immediate proper care and handling. Flowers dropped off outside may expose flowers to excessive heat or cold which can wilt and/or kill flowers. Therefore, Whole Blossoms strongly recommends having someone available to assume receipt of flowers at the time of delivery.