The summer wedding season is still upon us and there is plenty of time to plan a wedding. One the most important decisions is to decide what kind of flowers will work best for your wedding. I would like to help you make this decision by giving you my personal list of Garden Roses, which are my favorite wedding flowers. You may ask why Garden Roses? First of all, they are in a league of their own when compared with average roses. They have become one of the largest choice because of their blooms for weddings thanks to their lush, ruffled petals that rest graciously in the center of a very neatly wound swirling pattern — they are very similar to peonies, only without the expensive price!
Although they are available year round, they are hitting their peak right now and are a true delight for a summertime wedding. I have been searching through hundreds of wedding flowers. After narrowing them down to garden flowers, I then began to come up with my top 7 list and believe I have chosen the most charming wedding flowers available right now:
- White Ohara is my first choice. This flower is a creamy white, peony-like rose. It looks amazing whenever the bride is adorned in a creamy white dress. This one looks amazing and leave me breathless! Every time I go to a wedding and see this particular variety, I have to ask them where they got them. They come from Colombia and look alive and fresh.
- Campanella Cream Like White Ohara, have a soft, creamy-white appearance, but the layers look a bit fuller. Actually, White Ohara and Campanella Cream look wonderful together.
- Green Hanna made my list because green is one of my favorite colors. If you are a green-eyed bride, or you have an outdoor wedding with lots of greens, then this will be an excellent choice. These flowers are light green and have about 3-5 blooms per stem, giving plenty of green for your special occasion.
- David Austin Patience is very beautiful! I couldn’t have a top 7 list without including it. It is an English-looking cream garden rose with a classic button eye. What I enjoy about this particular cream variety is the way their centers stand out and make an excellent contrast with any wedding dress.
- Antique Carmel is my fifth selection due to its caramel, butterscotch color. This premium, fresh cut beauty is kind of gives a soft, antique feel to any wedding. The fragrance is also very alluring. I highly recommend this one.
- Salmanazzar Pink Peach Peony has a pink tone that reminds me of a lovely fairy-tail, where the prince takes his bride and lives happily ever after. You have to see this one to believe it. The huge head has a cabbage-like appearance sure to leave you breathless.
- Cream-Orange Brulee Last but not least, this variety has a orange tint that is very earth-tone. This eco-friendly stunner has a wavy pattern in its full head. This summer wedding flower is a definite statement maker.
No matter which flower you choose, if you are looking for a professional opinion, I would suggest these top 7 Garden Roses. Whenever you feel it is time to begin selecting flowers, the good people at Whole Blossoms would love to help you create the perfect wedding. They have excellent customer service with prices that can beat nearly anyone. They will even help you choose alternate flowers, if the one you are searching for is not available. Not only are they very affordable, they are incredibly fresh. They are cut directly from the grower and sent straight to your door step. Their flowers are so amazing they received a great review and five star rating from Project Wedding, take a look! Good look on your wedding planning! May your wedding be filled with the most beautiful memories with your wedding flower selection.
”Congratulations! You have received a perfect 5-star rating on Project Wedding! Your clients love the impeccable quality and service that you provide, and we are excited to award you with this elite distinction…This is a testament to your talent and professionalism.”