Well, Christmas is over and the New Year has begun. Many have just put away or are soon to put away all those Christmas Decorations. We have a good Fall Wedding Season and some exciting Christmas Weddings. Our Eucalyptus was a hit this year and many loved our new varieties we featured in our last blog.
It’s now time to switch gears a little bit and consider your winter wedding ideas. Celebrating with Winter Flowers is really exciting this year and we are already hitting the season big time. Winter is always a preferred time for many to get married because the holidays are over and you don’t have the heat and humidity to contend with. Also, there are some gorgeous trends going on right now that will really inspire you to get married before spring and we have some great suggestions as we hear it through the grapevine from many of our engaged couples.
Wedding Bouquets are extremely important and coming up with some breathtaking color combinations will help you create the perfect winter wedding.
Some of the most popular colors this year are
- Burgundy Flowers
- Emerald Flowers
- White Flowers
- Blue Flowers
Creating a Flower Bouquet with any of these colors is sure to look spectacular.
We would like to give you some tips though, that might come in handy for this winter wedding season.
- Use a lot of Greenery! Associating with evergreens has always been a winter tradition and will help your Wedding Flowers looks more dramatic, especially with Protea and Queen Anne’s Lace.
- Look For Unique Textures in your Floral Designs such as Dusty Miller, Seeded Eucalyptus, and even Spray Roses. We have some gorgeous Garden Spray Roses that will really look amazing this year.
- Go Organic! We have a lot of varieties of Organic Roses and Flowers that will appear to be just the right fit for this time of the year.
- Add some Purple. If you are planning on having White Flowers in your wedding, just adding a little bit of purple can really make them pop.
- Add some darker tones to your Floral Arrangements. Doing this really adds to the nature of winter and really makes this time of the year seem more bold and powerful.
- Adding some late harvest shades of Amaranth will really look lovely with white or Ivory Flowers.
- Adding some Hypericum Berries to Roses, Ranunculus, and Cosmos can be an unexpected touch for Flower Arrangements and Centerpiece Ideas. Add some Berries for a lovely appearance.
- Go with Red! Don’t be shy and just go all out with Red Wedding Flowers. You can take your wedding to the next level and really be appreciated for the warmth, energy, and love they will give to you and your guests.
- Be Bold! It is your wedding and you make your wedding theme about anything you like and make it work for you. Go with some bold colors, such as Burgundy, Plum, Maroon, and Crimson. Our website is designed especially for the wedding planner and have all of our colors organized together so you can arrange your magic anyway you would like.
- Eucalyptus. We have said it before and will say it again, use plenty of it in your Wedding Centerpiece Ideas. There is something about its texture that just feels right.
- If you are going with some bolder burgundy colors or red, you might consider some pop of Peach Colored Flowers in your arrangements. This color is sure to look and feel like a magical color combination winner.
There are plenty of other wedding color combination ideas that is sure to look magnificent together, but you are still in the planning stage and considering some options, these suggestions may come in handy.
My personal favorite winter wedding color is Burgundy and you will love our expanded option of varieties.
You may want to consider
- Purple Burgundy Anemone
- Hyacinth Burgundy Dark Plum Flowers
- Burgundy Ranunculus
- Schwarzwalder Calla Lily
- Red Calla Lily Cranberry Burgundy Tones
- Burgundy Calla Lily
- Fiddlehead Fern
- Burgundy Carnations
- Burgundy Carnations Mini Chateau
- Allium Bullit Purple Burgundy Flowers Small Head
- Eucalyptus – Metallic Red Filler Flowers
- Stock Deep Purple Eggplant Flower
- Burgundy Gerbera Daisy Gerrondo
- Fringed Red Tulips
- Burgundy Dahlia
- Burgundy Sweet pea
- Red Baby’s Breath Dark Tone
- Burgundy Dianthus – Violet Tone
- Black Beauty Rose
- Burgundy Spider Mums
- Burgundy Succulent
- Burgundy Cymbidium Orchid
- Burgundy Airbrushed Hydrangea Flower
- Dried Asparagus – Burgundy
- Preserved Roses – Burgundy
- Burgundy Clematis
If you are planning on getting married this winter, we are here for you with premium quality for lowest prices. Visit our website www.wholeblossoms.com or give us a call 1-877-259-2566.