At Whole Blossoms, not only do we sell over 3,000 varieties of Wedding Flowers, but we also sell Christmas Garland. Finding the right holiday colors that match your themes, personalities and even messages are extremely important. Christmas is a time of celebration, a time to celebrate the coming promise and fulfillment. With garland you can do so many different things and if you order from our website, be sure to specify how long you want each piece to be because you can’t really trim into pieces after its been freshly made.
There are many ways to decorate with garland and we can give you some of those ideas.
- You can surround your mirrors. You can do the ones in your bathrooms and even bedroom dressers. Don’t forget the hallway mirrors as well. The great thing about this idea is that you can still look in the mirror and feel the holiday spirit at the same time.
- You can wrap it around a cabinet or a hutch. Some of you may not have one of these in your home, but you may wrap some around your bookcases. It helps you achieve more joy during the time of the year.
- If you have a TV or console table, this will look very nice on top of. As you are sitting and with family and friends, you will be inspired by the way it looks. There is something very special about the way you feel when you come home after a long day and feel the release of pressure by looking at all your decorations.
- You can wrap some around the fireplace mantle. This help to enhance the effect of the holidays with a nice warm fire and a nicely strung piece of Christmas Tree Garland to make it look real nice.
- You may also consider wrapping or hanging garland around doorway arches. You can never overdo it with Fresh Cut Garland and you will feel that every room of your home is Christmas themed.
- You may want to put a strip of garland across your dining room or kitchen tables. You can also add candles and some single stems of your favorite flower varieties for Christmas.
- You can also decorate your stairway banisters. You may remember the scene out of Christmas Vacation where Clark fixes the newel post. It was a bit wobbly… All kidding aside, adding this to the décor with look sleek and graceful, up and down the stairways.
- Another idea many may not have considered is to string some across your windows. You may not want to do every single window, but at least the windows of the room your Christmas tree is in. The beauty of this is that you can enjoy from the inside or the outside.
- If you want an even more personalized statement, you might even decide to drape some around a canopy bed if you have one. You can lie in your beds and have visions of sugarplums dancing in your head. There are several kinds of garland to choose from, so find the right one that will stand out with the greatest sentiments.
- Even better yet, how about over the headboards of your beds? I think this really helps create an even greater excitement for the kids. Bedtime seems to be the time they really think about Christmas morning the most and if you can hang up some around their beds, their fascinations, and imaginations can come alive.
- Another idea, while we are still in the bedroom is to drape some garland from the bunk beds. This is super cool for kids and they will love you for it!
- You might consider hanging some around the tops of the Christmas cupboards. Your family get together will certainly be more festive in the kitchen while everyone fills up on their eggnog and loads up on the shrimp cocktail.
- How about around the outside of your front door? Wrap some around the threshold. This really complements Christmas Wreaths.
- You may still find other unusual places such as around the towel rack in the bathroom. It may seem like a little thing, but a little can go a long way with holiday designing.
- If you really want to go all out, you may want to drape some garland around the outside of your windows. Nothing looks more delightful than to see a fully decorated home and done right.
At Whole Blossoms, we are here to help and receive responses from very satisfied customers, weekly. Just visit our website: www.wholeblossoms.com or call us at 1-877-259-2566. You will also be excited about our latest holiday roses and centerpieces which we are currently adding for your holiday pleasure.