If you’re considering DIY wedding flowers, it’s essential to first think long and hard about what you’re getting yourself into. Are you just planning to do DIY bouquets or planning to DIY your entire wedding flowers. No matter what you choose we’ll help you plan the whole scope of you DIY endeavor.
Putting together a wedding centerpiece isn’t really all that simple. It involves figuring out the design, picking the right vases and getting floral supplies, you also need some knowledge about keeping your flowers alive, putting the centerpieces together, and you need to make sure you have enough space in your car to transport your floral arrangements to your venue. All together it’s a challenging project. Nonetheless it’s a doable project.
To help make your DIY flower arrangements possible and successful we are sharing some tips and tricks which will make your job a bit more painless.
- Flexibility is the key to DIY. If you can’t relax and improvise, perhaps DIY isn’t an alternative for your wedding flowers. Be clear about one thing no matter how much time and energy you spend on your DIY project, your flowers probably won’t turn out precisely like the picture you saw on ‘XYZ’ magazine, nevertheless they’ll be beautiful and special and you’ll feel good while making them with the people you adore.
- You can’t say no to options. Start saving pictures of floral arrangements you like. Having a plan B is the best thing you can do for yourself. Buy more flowers than you could do with, coz chances are you’ll end up using all those extra flowers in your reception floral arrangements!
- Time is the most important resource. Time is very important and you need to reserve at least a full day’s time to make preparations and arrange the flowers.
- Quiet and spacious workspace. Flowers can wilt in the sun and they might droop in high temperatures, make sure you’ve a climate controlled workspace that doesn’t get hotter than 70°, As far as flowers are concerned the cooler the better.
- Don’t forget your loved ones. Weddings are taxing, and sometimes you may unknowingly focus too much on the imperfections and miss all the important moments with your family and friends. Prepare yourself before your big day to be present and happy and focus on what matters most: your loved ones.
At, Whole Blossoms, we focus on selling the finest quality wholesale flowers for DIY weddings. Whole Blossoms flowers are shipped directly from our farms in Ecuador and Colombia to you so get to save on your DIY wedding flowers and get the freshest cut flowers in the market for the most unforgettable day of your life.