To be fair, unless you have been part of the process of purchasing flowers and planning a wedding in a previous event, flower cost can be astonishing at times, that is the reason why there are a few things you should always take into account to choose the flower decoration so you do not have to spend outrageous amounts of money and have the memorable stage every bride would like.
A wedding would definitely not be the same without the tasteful grace of flowers that reflect the bride’s personality, below we give you a few tips on how to make up your mind:
- Your personal choices are the most important portion but it also goes along with an understanding from your end on what goes in place with the topic you are going to have at your wedding.
- WholeBlossoms’ own recommendation when it comes to making beautiful wedding arrangements at a low cost are wholesale garden roses because of their beautiful shapes and size, but if you find yourself trying to find the best option and have no idea where to start, do it by researching in magazines, books and websites that focus on flowers for weddings so you can start shaping what you would like to have and most importantly what you would hate to see at your wedding reception.
- Always try to take into account that less will be more and flowers will only become a complementary item on top of all other things you might have arranged for your special day.
- If you think you need to find a florist to consult and help you with their expertise and be ready to share and go through a lot of ideas, also, always be aware of the vision she might have, it is a must that she shares yours.
- Being strategic by the time of positioning flower arrangements all over the place will be crucial if you want to make it appear as if you had more arrangements than you actually do and this can be done simply by adding inexpensive foliage to beautiful wholesale garden roses, for instance.
- Always determine a budget; it is understandable that you get excited about shopping for flowers and in the process you will fall for almost everything you find and let’s be honest, not all of the arrangements you see will be unrealistic once you have scheduled your expenses for all other portions of the wedding so it is a great idea to also do it with the flower portion because it will save you a lot of time when you go looking for flowers.
- If you choose to stick to a budget, keep in thought that it will require you to be super creative so what you can do is divide the flower list into two, one of the flowers you actually NEED to have and the second one with the one you would like to add if possible, also you can consider using the most expensive flowers for the bridal bouquet and less expensive flowers on the rest of the decoration.
- Use scented flowers to also give the impression that there are a lot more flowers, these flowers with stronger smells will invade the space.
In conclusion, all flowers are astonishing and we can always do our own personalized mixes no matter how cheap or expensive they are, what is important is how fresh they are.