Name: Cherry Love Rose
Colors: Cherry red roses
Vase Life: 8-14 days, depending on care and handling
Availability: Available year round
Average Length: 40-60cm
Bloom Size: 5.6 cm/2.2 in
Flower Button Type: Medium to large
Packing: Whole Blossoms Roses are packed in bunches of 25 stems. When you receive your roses, you will see only 12 to 13 roses on top since they are packed in 2 layers.
Arranging Tips: Cherry Love wholesale roses are one of the most popular flowers used for weddings, events and every day occasions. Roses are a great choice for wedding flowers. They can be used in boutonnieres, corsages, bride bouquets, cake decorations, church arrangements and centerpieces. Wholesale roses can be combined pretty much with any flower available in the market. Flower designers usually combine roses with alstroemeria, carnations, garden roses, peonies, tulips, asiatic and oriental lilies, gerberas, chrysanthemums, leather leaf, baby's breath, solidago, statice, and limonium. Keep roses away from fruit and vegetables since they are ethylene sensitive.
*If a chosen color and/or variety is unavailable at the time of shipping, Whole Blossoms will match the color and/or variety as closely as possible. Farm growing conditions, weather conditions, market demand, and other general forces may result in the unavailability of the flowers shown without notice.
*While online photos shown are representations of flowers available for sale, actual colors and specifications delivered may vary somewhat since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, different browser types effect the outcome of displayed photos, and computer monitors may show differences in detail, definition, contrast, brightness, and color.
Your Cherry Love wholesale roses just arrived! Now they need to be hydrated and processed. Carefully unpack your roses. All bulk flowers look dry upon arrival and will need to be hydrated. It is important to give your wholesale flowers a couple of hours to hydrate and replenish. Depending on the variety purchased, some flowers may need 24 to 36 hours to hydrate and perk up.
CARE AND HANDLING FOR WHOLESALE ROSES
- Place your roses in clean, fresh, filtered water and add a tablespoon of sugar per bucket to help your roses open faster. Carefully remove leaves, thorns or foliage that fall under the water level (without tearing the stem skin) to avoid the build-up of bacteria. Cut one inch off the end of the rose stem in a 45-degree angle (with a sharp knife NOT scissors) to allow water to be better absorbed through the stems. After cutting the stem at an angle, quickly place the roses in water since it only takes a minute for the stem to dry and seal up.
- Keep roses in a shaded, cool, relatively humid area (if possible under 45F). Avoid placing roses near heat surfaces or environments. Roses must be in water at all times until they are ready to be used.
- Some growers do not remove guard (outer, worn) petals developed by roses as a preservation defense during delivery. If you receive roses with guard petals, remove them carefully before using the roses.
- Do not keep your roses in the refrigerator overnight since many fruit and vegetable gases can damage your flowers.
- When storing your flowers, make sure that they are not moved from cold to hot or from hot to cold temperatures since drastic temperature changes will burn flowers.
- HOW MANY DAYS BEFORE MY EVENT SHOULD I SCHEDULE THE DELIVERY OF MY CHERRY LOVE WHOLESALE FLOWERS? For delivery planning purposes, we recommend scheduling delivery of your wholesale roses 2-3 days prior to your event during the spring, summer, and fall and 3-4 days prior to your event during winter
- HOW LONG IN ADVANCE SHOULD I ORDER MY CHERRY LOVE ROSES? We recommend ordering your wholesale roses at least two weeks before your wedding or event to ensure product and colors availability. For weddings, it is highly recommended to place orders at least one month prior to the wedding date. However, if you have a last minute order, we can place a rush order for you
- IF MY WHOLESALE ROSES ARE DELIVERED ON TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY, WILL THEY BE FRESH FOR MY SATURDAY OR SUNDAY WEDDING OR EVENT?
Absolutely! Our flowers come directly from the farms to you giving you 5-10 days of extra freshness than flowers purchased in local markets or ordered from online importers or wholesalers who have facilities in Miami and store flowers in coolers for 2-5 days before they are shipped to you.
- For wholesale flowers delivered via FedEx, there is signature request required upon delivery. Tracking numbers will be emailed to you 1-3 days prior to delivery of your flowers. For wholesale flowers delivered to the airport, an email with the AWB number, airport, and airline where to pick up flowers will be emailed a couple of days prior to the delivery of your flowers.
Please ensure someone is available to sign for your flowers on the day and time your order is scheduled to arrive as FedEx may not leave flowers by your front door. Additionally, while FedEx is reliable at meeting delivery dates and times, in a limited number of cases, your shipment might arrive one day before or after your scheduled delivery date due to factors resulting from weather, customs processing times, FedEx flight delays, and other uncontrollable and unforeseeable factors.
For latest status on your order, please go to the Track Your Order section located in the bottom menu or contact FedEx directly at 1.800.GO.FEDEX (1.800.463.3339).