Whole Blossoms Black Baccara premium roses are a bride's favorite. Black Baccara is considered a normal size rose when compared with other varieties.
Name: Black Baccara Rose
Colors: Dark red roses
Vase Life: 7-10 days, depending on care and handling
Availability: Available all year round
Average Length: 40-60cm
Bloom Size: 4.0-4.8 cm/1.6-1.9 inches
Flower Button Type: Normal
Packing: Black Baccara wholesale roses are packed in bunches of 25 stems. When you receive your roses, you will see only 12 to 13 roses on top since they are packed in 2 layers.
Arranging Tips: Wholesale roses are one of the most popular flowers used for weddings, events and every day occasions. Roses are a great choice for wedding flowers. They can be used in boutonnieres, corsages, bride bouquets, cake decorations, church arrangements and centerpieces. Wholesale roses can be combined pretty much with any flower available in the market.
*If a chosen color and/or variety is unavailable at the time of shipping, Whole Blossoms will match the color and/or variety as closely as possible. Farm growing conditions, weather conditions, market demand, and other general forces may result in the unavailability of the flowers shown without notice.
*While online photos shown are representations of flowers available for sale, actual colors and specifications delivered may vary somewhat since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, different browser types effect the outcome of displayed photos, and computer monitors may show differences in detail, definition, contrast, brightness, and color.
WHAT DELIVERY DATE SHOULD I SELECT FOR THE DELIVERY OF MY BLACK BACCARA ROSES?
We recommend scheduling delivery of your flowers to occur 2-3 days prior to the event date. If your event is on a Saturday, the suggested delivery date is Wednesday or Thursday. There is a remote possibility that your order may be delivered a day after the delivery date scheduled due to inclement weather, carrier delays, etc so it is not recommended to schedule your flowers to be delivered the date before your event. Please speak to a Whole Blossoms representative for more information to ensure the optimal delivery date is scheduled.
IF MY WHOLESALE ROSES ARE DELIVERED ON TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY, WILL THEY BE FRESH FOR MY SATURDAY OR SUNDAY WEDDING OR EVENT?
Absolutely! Our flowers come directly from the farms to you giving you 5-10 days of extra freshness than flowers purchased in local markets or ordered from online importers or wholesalers who have facilities in Miami and store flowers in coolers for 2-5 days before they are shipped to you.
HOW LONG IN ADVANCE SHOULD I ORDER MY WHOLESALE ROSES?
To ensure availability of colors and lengths desired, place your order as earlier as you can. For weddings and events, we recommend placing your order at least 3-4 weeks prior to the desired delivery date to ensure product availability. However, you can place regular orders up to 5 days prior to the delivery date and for an additional fee, you could place Rush and Next Day delivery orders by calling our toll free number: 1-877-WOW-BLOOMS.
- When placing your When placing your rose order, choose a delivery date 2-3 days prior to your wedding or event. Because roses were harvested just prior to delivery, 2-4 days are needed for the blooms to fully open. If your Wedding or Event is on a Saturday, we recommend therefore scheduling your roses for a Wednesday or Thursday delivery.
- Your flowers will be delivered via FedEx and will require a signature request upon delivery. Tracking numbers will be emailed to you 1-3 days prior to delivery of your flowers.
- All flowers shipped from South America or Europe are refrigerated through cold chain management and carefully transported to ensure freshness. Upon arrival, carefully unpack your flowers and follow the care and handling instructions emailed to you after placing your order. Whole Blossoms stands behind freshness and offers a freshness guarantee on flowers.
- Whole Blossoms delivers flowers every week to event planners, florists and DIY brides so you can enjoy in your wedding or event fresh premium flowers.
- Because Whole Blossoms is able to bypass traditional importers and wholesalers, Whole Blossoms is able to pass savings to you. In addition, our customers benefit from a longer flower vase life since flowers are shipped directly from the farms.
- For latest status on your order, please go to the Track Your Order section located in the bottom menu or contact FedEx directly at 1.800.GO.FEDEX (1.800.463.3339).