Name: Impulse Rose
Colors: Orangy salmon roses
Vase Life: 5-7 days, depending on care and handling
Availability: Available year round
Average Length: 40-60cm
Bloom Size: 6.5 cm / 2.6 inches
Flower Button Type: Big
Packing: Impulse wedding Roses are packed in bunches of 25 stems. When you receive your roses, only 12 to 13 roses are initially visible. Carefully, unfasten the rose packing to reveal the remaining roses.
*If a chosen color and/or variety is unavailable at the time of shipping, Whole Blossoms will match the color and/or variety as closely as possible. Farm growing conditions, weather conditions, market demand, and other general forces may result in the unavailability of the flowers shown without notice.
*While online photos shown are representations of flowers available for sale, actual colors and specifications delivered may vary somewhat since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, different browser types effect the outcome of displayed photos, and computer monitors may show differences in detail, definition, contrast, brightness, and color.
Your Impulse wholesale roses just arrived and they need to be hydrated and processed. Carefully unpack your Impulse bulk roses. All fresh cut flowers look dry upon arrival and will need to be hydrated. It is important to give your orange roses a couple of hours to hydrate and replenish. Depending on the variety purchased, some wholesale flowers may need 24 to 36 hours to hydrate and perk up.
CARE AND HANDLING FOR WHOLESALE ROSES
- Place your Impulse wholesale wedding roses in clean, fresh, filtered water and add a tablespoon of sugar per bucket to help your roses open faster. Carefully remove leaves, thorns or foliage that fall under the water level (without tearing the stem skin) to avoid the build-up of bacteria. Cut one inch off the end of the rose stem in a 45-degree angle (with a sharp knife NOT scissors) to allow water to be better absorbed through the stems. After cutting the stem at an angle, quickly place the roses in water since it only takes a minute for the stem to dry and seal up.
- Keep Impulse bulk roses in a shaded, cool, relatively humid area (not cooler than 40F). Avoid placing roses near heat surfaces or environments. Roses must be in water at all times until they are ready to be used.
- Some growers do not remove guard (outer, worn) petals developed by roses as a preservation defense during delivery. If you receive roses with guard petals, remove them carefully before using the roses.
- Do not keep your Impulse roses in the refrigerator overnight since many fruit and vegetable gases can damage your bulk flowers.
- When storing your wholesale flowers, make sure that they are not moved from cold to hot or from hot to cold temperatures since drastic temperature changes will burn roses.
- My Impulse Roses Are Not Opening. What Do I Do? If your flowers look too close and you would like to expedite the opening process, re-cut the stems, put the flowers in warm water and add one or two tablespoons of sugar to the water. Place the flowers near light without exposing them to direct sunlight.
- My Impulse Roses Are Too Open And I Am Days Away From May Event. What Do I Do? If you want to slowdown the opening of your flowers, put them in cold water without sugar and place them in a dark place. Preferably the coldest place possible. Not under 40 degrees.