Your READY TO GO WEDDING FLOWERS just arrived and they need to be hydrated.
- Unpack your fresh wedding flowers as soon as you receive them and place them in clean, fresh, filtered water to be hydrated.
- Make sure that the arrangements are kept straight and upright while being hydrated and that the blooms do not rest upon any surface. This will prevent the flowers from bruising or browning.
- Use a small glass or container to submmerge the end of each bouquet, boutonniere and corsage to keep them hydrated until the wedding date.
- If you would like to increase the radiance of your bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres, cut about one-half inch off the flower arrangement stems at the bottom very carefully with professional floral shears prior to hydrating your wedding flowers. DO NOT use a knife of regular scissors to cut the stems. If floral shears are not available, simply put the flower arrangements to hydrate once they arrive.
- Place your WEDDING FLOWERS in a shaded, cool, not humid place out of sunlight until they are ready to be used. Keep your bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres in water (at all times prior to the wedding), and at a temperature under 60 degrees and over 45 degrees to ensure highest freshness.
- When storing your pre-arranged flowers, keep them upright in a glass vase filled with filtered water. Please ensure that none of the blooms in the bouquets, corsages, or boutonnieres rest upon a surface. This will ensure that your wedding flowers will look beautiful and will not get damaged.
- Make sure that your wedding flowers are not moved from cold to hot or from hot to cold temperatures since drastic temperature changes will burn flowers.