A wedding is an occasion whose memories you would like to preserve for the rest of your life. Your wedding bouquet is one of those very special memories that you certainly would like to save and keep for decades to come. You might be among the brides who do not want to toss away their wedding bouquet. Here are some thoughts on how to save your bouquet.
A Simple Method to Dry Flowers
An easy way to save your wedding flowers is to dry up your wedding bouquet and keep it for a long long time. You can use this method as it is very easy to carry out. These are some simple tips to dry your wedding bouquet:
- Remove any wilted or dried stems or leaves that have lost freshness during the wedding ceremony.
- Hang the bouquet upside down in a dry and dark place for example a closet or an unused washroom.
- Leave it for four to five days at least.
- Spray the flowers with floral spray or if you are unable to find that simply spray unscented hairspray and leave it to dry.
- Place the dried up bouquet in a display box with care as dry flowers tend to be extremely fragile.
Now you can keep your wedding bouquet for as long as you wish. Continue reading “Random Thoughts Today on Wedding Flowers”