A Simple Method to Dry Flowers
An easy way to save your wedding flowers is to dry up your wedding bouquet and keep it for a long long time. You can use this method as it is very easy to carry out. These are some simple tips to dry your wedding bouquet:
- Remove any wilted or dried stems or leaves that have lost freshness during the wedding ceremony.
- Hang the bouquet upside down in a dry and dark place for example a closet or an unused washroom.
- Leave it for four to five days at least.
- Spray the flowers with floral spray or if you are unable to find that simply spray unscented hairspray and leave it to dry.
- Place the dried up bouquet in a display box with care as dry flowers tend to be extremely fragile.