Name: Lotus Flower
Color: White and Pink
Availability: Throughout the year. We highly recommend having your lotus flowers ordered at least 2 weeks prior to your wedding or event to ensure product availability
Vase Life: Minimum of 3 days, depending on care and handling
Packing: Our Lotus Flowers are usually packed in 5 stem bunches
Length: From 12-14 inches long
*If a chosen color and/or variety is unavailable at the time of shipping, Whole Blossoms will match the color and/or variety as closely as possible. Farm growing conditions, weather conditions, market demand, and other general forces may result in the unavailability of the flowers shown without notice.
*While online photos shown are representations of flowers available for sale, actual colors and specifications delivered may vary somewhat since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, different browser types affect the outcome of displayed photos, and computer monitors may show differences in detail, definition, contrast, brightness, and color.
As a flower wholesaler, Whole Blossoms imports and distributes over 500 unique flower varieties weekly.
Your Lotus Flowers just arrived! Now they need to be hydrated and processed. Carefully unpack your flowers. All fresh flowers look dry upon arrival and will need to be hydrated. It is important to give your flowers a couple of hours to hydrate and replenish. Depending on the variety purchased, some fresh flowers may need 24 to 36 hours to hydrate and perk up.
CARE AND HANDLING FOR LOTUS FLOWERS
- Please keep in mind that given the nature of lotus flowers, it is completely normal for the outer petals (guard petals) to turn black as soon as they are exposed to air. Also, lotus flowers are extremely delicate and they require plenty of hydration as lotus flowers are water-based plants.
- Place your lotus flowers in tall vases that are completely filled with clean, fresh, filtered water. Please note that the more the entire stems of your lotus flowers are exposed to water, the better (that is, from the top to the bottom of the stem).
- Do not remove the black outer petals from your lotus flowers until they are ready to be showcased, since they will protect the inner petals from turning black. Once you are ready to use your lotus flowers, they will need to be carefully opened manually in order to appreciate their beautiful petals. Keep your exotic flowers in a shaded, cool, relatively humid area. Avoid placing your lotus flowers near hot surfaces or environments. Lotus flowers must be in water at all times until they are ready to be used.
- When storing your exotic flowers, do not move them from hot to cold or cold to hot temperatures to avoid that they get hypothermia. Drastic changes in temperature burns fresh flowers.
- Do not keep your exotic flowers in the refrigerator overnight since many fruit and vegetable gases can damage your lotus flowers.
ORDER PLACEMENT FOR LOTUS FLOWERS: We recommend to order your lotus flowers at least 2-3 weeks before your wedding or event to ensure product and colors availability.
SCHEDULING DELIVERY FOR MY LOTUS FLOWERS: We recommend to have your lotus flowers delivered 2 days before your event.
FLOWER DELIVERY: 1-3 days prior to your scheduled delivery, Whole Blossoms will email you your FedEx tracking numbers. Registered customers may also access their tracking numbers by logging into their online account for viewing. Please keep in mind that exotic flowers dropped off outside may be exposed to excessive heat or cold which can wilt flowers. Therefore, Whole Blossoms strongly recommends having someone available to assume receipt of your exotic flowers at the time of flower delivery.
FLOWER DELIVERY DELAYS: Please note that Whole Blossoms schedules exotic flowers to ship from the farm to arrive on your scheduled date. Because exotic flowers must clear US Customs and US Agriculture, flowers may be delayed depending on speed of processing times by US authorities. Additionally, carriers may experience delays due to weather and mechanical issues. As a result, your exotic flowers may arrive a day later. In addition to US authorities, Canadian orders may also experience additional delays on your flower delivery resulting from Canadian Customs and Agriculture.