How to Choose a Delivery Date
- We recommend that most flowers be delivered 2-3 days prior to an event. See each flower product page for specific recommendations.
- Delicate flowers such as Lily of the Valley and Stephanotis are best when delivered 1-2 days before the event.
- Alstroemeria, Gladiolus and Lilies may require at least 3 days for blooming. Consider scheduling delivery of these flowers 3-5 days before your event.
- Please note that due to factors beyond our control, your flowers may be delivered 1-2 days after your scheduled delivery date. Such factors result from delays by US Customs, US Agriculture, FedEx (eg flight delays and cancelations resulting from weather, internal operations, etc). As a result, we strongly recommend that you do not schedule flowers to arrive the day of the event.
- Flowers may also be delivered 1-2 days in anticipation of your delivery date due to efficiencies within the shipping process.
- Flower deliveries require a signature to prevent risk of theft or premature wilting due to outdoor temperatures. If you or someone will not be available, we recommend having the flowers delivered to your work, neighbor or local FedEx station where an authorized signer will be available.
Have an issue with your order?