Name: Germinis, Mini Gerbera Daisies, Mini Gerbera Daisy Flower
Colors: Orange flowers
Vase Life: 4-7 days, depending on care and handling
Availability: Available year round
Length Size: Germini length is approx 14in to 20in
Head Size: Germini head size is approx 2.5 inches diameter
Packing: Please note that Whole Blossoms germini are packed in bunches of 10 stems with cups and sleeves or nets and straws.
Arranging Tips: Germini stems are fragile and can break if not treated gently. If the gerbera heads fall while arranging, use floral wire to connect the stems with the gerbera heads. Gerberas look beautiful when arranged without fillers. However, we recommend mixing gerberas with roses, hypericum, chrysanthemums and hydrangeas since gerberas blend very well with these flowers.
If a chosen color and/or variety is unavailable at the time of shipping, Whole Blossoms will match the color and/or variety as closely as possible. Farm growing conditions, weather conditions, market demand, and other general forces may result in the unavailability of the flowers shown without notice.
While online photos shown are representations of flowers available for sale, actual colors and specifications delivered may vary somewhat since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, different browser types effect the outcome of displayed photos, and computer monitors may show differences in detail, definition, contrast, brightness, and color.
Your fresh GERBERA DAISIES just arrived! Now they need to be hydrated and processed so your stunning bouquets and centerpieces can be designed. All bulk flowers look dry upon arrival and will need to be hydrated. It is important to give your wholesale flowers a couple of hours to hydrate and replenish. Depending on the variety purchased, some flowers may need 24 to 36 hours to hydrate and perk up.
- Our Gerbera Daisy Flowers are shipped dry and must be trimmed and hydrated immediately upon receipt. Lack of water or failure to trim flowers properly can wilt and/or kill flowers.
- Unpack Gerberas as soon as you receive them and cut about one inch of the stem at an angle (with a sharp knife NOT scissors). Remove foliage that could fall under water to avoid bacteria to build-in and place the flowers in clean, fresh, warm, filtered water (100F-105F). If the flowers are not going to be displayed immediately, try to keep them in a fresh place preferably (48F-65F) and at least 80% humidity.
- Keep flowers in water at all times to hydrate them and add floral preservative if available. (For Gerbera Daisies use floral preservative NOT floral food. Floral preservative prevents flowers from aging, floral food expedites the opening of flowers and with Gerbera Daisy flowers there is no need to open the blooms since they come ready to be displayed). If floral preservative is not available, keep Gerbera Daisies in filtered water and add one drop of bleach to every bucket with water (to keep bacteria away). Do not put more than one drop of bleach in the water. Replace water and floral preservative every two days to ensure long vase life. Do not store flowers in front of an AC unit since blowing air can dry your flowers. Do not store your flowers inside of the refrigerator.
- Gerberas are delicate and can wilt very easily if handled improperly. If their stems appear slightly bent upon arrival, place a wire mesh or plastic grid cover on the container and insert the flowers upright with stems hanging straight down into the water.
- When storing your flowers, make sure that they are not moved from cold to hot or from hot to cold temperatures since drastic temperature changes will burn flowers.
- Gerberas are ethylene sensitive so they need to be kept away from fruit and vegetables to ensure long vase life.
|When placing your Mini Gerbera order for a Wedding or Special Event, we recommend that you schedule for receipt of your Mini Gerbera Daisy flowers 2-3 days before your event. For a Saturday wedding, your flowers would therefore be delivered on the Wednesday or Thursday before the wedding.
Your flowers will be delivered via FedEx and will require a signature upon delivery. Tracking number(s) will be emailed to you 1-2 days prior to delivery of your flowers. Please ensure someone is available to receive your flowers as flowers are perishable and require care and handling. Flowers dropped off outside may expose flowers to excessive heat or cold which can wilt and/or kill flowers. Therefore, Whole Blossoms strongly recommends having someone available to assume receipt of flowers at the time of delivery.
All wholesale flowers shipped from South America and Europe are refrigerated through cold chain management and carefully transported to ensure freshness. Upon arrival, carefully unpack your fresh cut flowers and follow the care and handling instructions emailed to you after placing your order. Whole Blossoms stands behind freshness and offers a 100% freshness guarantee on flowers upon delivery.
Because Whole Blossoms is able to bypass traditional importers and wholesalers, Whole Blossoms is able to pass the savings on to you. In addition, our customers benefit from a longer flower vase life since flowers are shipped directly from the farms.
For latest status on your order, please go to the Track Your Order section located at the bottom of the menu or contact FedEx directly at 1.800.GO.FEDEX (1.800.463.3339).