Shipping within the continental US is FREE with a minimum of 6-7 day in advance. Door to door delivery service is provided by FedEx or UPS. Whole Blossoms also offers air freight delivery service for pickup at your local airport. For orders shipped to Alaska, Canada, and Hawaii, please see below for surcharge fees.
Whole Blossoms cannot guarantee delivery on selected delivery dates due to factors beyond Whole Blossoms control. FedEx may delay delivery resulting from mechanical issues, inclement weather, and customs processing delays. Therefore, please schedule delivery of your flowers to occur a few days before your event.
Orders can be expedited for most products. If you need an order at the last minute and you are less than 5 days close to the delivery date, we can have your product prepared and shipped in as short as 1-2 business days for an additional fee. This [Rush Last Minute Handling Fee] is currently assessed on each item added to your cart. Please note that the [Rush Last Minute Fee] IS NOT an assessment of overnight delivery service, NOR does it guarantee delivery on a certain date owing to delivery factors beyond the Company's control. The Rush Last Minute Fee is simply used to cover the additional processing burden and expedited handling of your order for rapid shipment.
Products eligible for Rush Last Minute Handling will show rush delivery dates that are highlighted on their Delivery calendar. To determine the Rush Last Minute Fee, simply select the rush delivery date and add the item to your cart. Then proceed to the checkout page where the Rush Fee becomes visible. For further information or help with placing an order to be rushed, please call 1-877-WOW-BLOOMS to speak to a friendly floral representative.
Should you require a Saturday delivery on an order, please call Whole Blossoms. An additional fee will apply generally assessed at $15 per box. Please note that due to carrier delivery practices, Whole Blossoms cannot guarantee delivery on Saturday. Saturday deliveries currently not available to California and Hawaii.
Due to carrier surcharge fees, all deliveries made to Canada and US cities outside the continental US are assessed additional fees based on total order price. Fees are as follow:
Minimum order of $150 USD and minimum charge of $45 USD per box of product applies for all orders going to Canada and Puerto Rico.
Whole Blossoms ships wholesale flowers regularly to cities outside the US and Canada. In such instances, you will be required to clear your product through local Customs authorities through use of a local broker. Local duties and taxes are generally assessed in addition to the cost of shipping product outside the US. Generally, the cost is prohibitive for small orders but becomes economical when shipping at least a moderate number of boxes. Please call or email us if you would like more information.
Mon-Fri 830a-6, Sat 9-12p EST
BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
- We recommend that most flowers be scheduled to be delivered 2-3 days prior to an event. All flowers are harvested just prior to delivery.
- Delicate flowers such as Lily of the Valley, Gardenias, and Stephanotis are best when delivered 1-2 days before the event.
- Iris have a short vase life so the delivery should be scheduled 2 days prior to your event.
- Lotus have a short vase life so they need to be ordered 1-2 days prior to events.
- Peonies and Ranunculus may take longer to open during cold months. Schedule delivery of these flowers 3-4 days prior to your event.
- Alstroemeria, Gladiolus, Agapanthus, Stars of Bethlehem, Sunflowers, and Lilies may require at least 3 days for blooming. Consider scheduling delivery of these flowers 3-4 days before your event.
- Blooming branches for Jan and Feb deliveries should be scheduled for delivery at least 7 days before your event to permit adequate blooming. For March and later, a 4-5 day lead time before your wedding or event is suggested for proper blooming.
- Pumpkin branches schedule delivery 2 to 3 days prior to your event.
- For Manzanita branches, if you would like the farm to remove the leaves, this needs to be requested in advance.
IN PREPARATION FOR DELIVERY
- Tracking number(s) will be emailed to you 1-2 days prior to delivery of your fresh cut flowers.
- Please note that due to factors beyond our control, your flowers may be delivered 1-2 days after your scheduled delivery date. Such factors result from delays by US Customs, US Agriculture, FedEx / UPS (e.g., flight delays and cancelations resulting from weather, internal operations, etc). As a result, we strongly recommend that you do not schedule flowers to arrive the day of the event or the day before. Flowers may also be delivered 1-2 days in anticipation of your delivery date due to efficiencies within the shipping process.
- Flower deliveries require a signature to prevent risk of theft or premature wilting due to outdoor temperatures. If you or someone will not be available, we recommend having the flowers delivered to your work, neighbor or local FedEx station where an authorized signer will be available. If you are not going to be available to receive your flowers, please contact Fedex or UPS to place your flowers on Hold For Pick Up.
- For latest status on your order, please go to the Track Your Order section located on the top menu of the Whole Blossoms homepage or contact FedEx directly at 1.800.GO.FEDEX (1.800.463.3339) or UPS at 1.800.PICKUP-UPS (1.800.742.5877).
||4-7 days, depending on care and handling
|Size / Dimensions:
||Stems are 14 to 20 inches long. Head diameter is approximately 3.0 to 3.5 inches
||White, light yellow, yellow, orange, pink, hot pink, peach, red, assorted
||Our gerberas coming from South America are packed in bunches of 7-10 stems with straws and nets. Gerberas coming from domestic farms could be packed in bunches of 5 or 7-10 stems with cups and sleeves