BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
- We recommend that most flowers be scheduled to be delivered 2-3 days prior to an event. All flowers are harvested just prior to delivery.
- Delicate flowers such as Lily of the Valley, Gardenias, and Stephanotis are best when delivered 1-2 days before the event.
- Iris have a short vase life so the delivery should be scheduled 2 days prior to your event.
- Lotus have a short vase life so they need to be ordered 1-2 days prior to events.
- Peonies and Ranunculus may take longer to open during cold months. Schedule delivery of these flowers 3-4 days prior to your event.
- Alstroemeria, Gladiolus, Agapanthus, Stars of Bethlehem, Sunflowers, and Lilies may require at least 3 days for blooming. Consider scheduling delivery of these flowers 3-4 days before your event.
- Blooming branches for Jan and Feb deliveries should be scheduled for delivery at least 7 days before your event to permit adequate blooming. For March and later, a 4-5 day lead time before your wedding or event is suggested for proper blooming.
- Pumpkin branches schedule delivery 2 to 3 days prior to your event.
- For Manzanita branches, if you would like the farm to remove the leaves, this needs to be requested in advance.
IN PREPARATION FOR DELIVERY
- Tracking number(s) will be emailed to you 1-2 days prior to delivery of your fresh cut flowers.
- Please note that due to factors beyond our control, your flowers may be delivered 1-2 days after your scheduled delivery date. Such factors result from delays by US Customs, US Agriculture, FedEx / UPS (e.g., flight delays and cancelations resulting from weather, internal operations, etc). As a result, we strongly recommend that you do not schedule flowers to arrive the day of the event or the day before. Flowers may also be delivered 1-2 days in anticipation of your delivery date due to efficiencies within the shipping process.
- Flower deliveries require a signature to prevent risk of theft or premature wilting due to outdoor temperatures. If you or someone will not be available, we recommend having the flowers delivered to your work, neighbor or local FedEx station where an authorized signer will be available. If you are not going to be available to receive your flowers, please contact Fedex or UPS to place your flowers on Hold For Pick Up.
- For latest status on your order, please go to the Track Your Order section located on the top menu of the Whole Blossoms homepage or contact FedEx directly at 1.800.GO.FEDEX (1.800.463.3339) or UPS at 1.800.PICKUP-UPS (1.800.742.5877).
||4-6 days, depending on care and handling
||White, Beige, and Green
||Roses (200st): 100 Jade Roses, 100 Vendela Roses
Hydrangeas (40st): Dyed Green Hydrangeas
Hypericum (60st): Green Hypericum
Tulips (80st): White Tulips
Stephanotis (25st): White Stephanotis
||Roses (400st): 200 Jade Roses, 200 Vendela Roses
Hydrangeas (60st): Dyed Green Hydrangeas
Hypericum (80st): Green Hypericum
Tulips (100st): White Tulips
Stephanotis (50st): White Stephanotis
||Roses (800st): 400 Jade Roses, 400 Vendela Roses
Hydrangeas (120st): Dyed Green Hydrangeas
Hypericum (160st): Green Hypericum
Tulips (200st): White Tulips
Stephanotis (100st): White Stephanotis