- Wholesale Dianthus Information
- Flower Care & Handling
- Dianthus Delivery FAQ
Name: Dianthus Coral Flower
Vase Life: 5-10 days, depending on care and handling
Availability: Available year round
Length: 16-28 inches
Blooms and Diameter: 1.5 to 2.0 inches in diameter when fully bloomed
Packing: Dianthus Coral Flowers comes packed in bunches with each bunch bearing 7 to 10 stems.
*If a chosen color and/or variety is unavailable at the time of shipping, Whole Blossoms will match the color and/or variety as closely as possible. Farm growing conditions, weather conditions, market demand, and other general forces may result in the unavailability of the flowers shown without notice.
*While online photos shown are representations of flowers available for sale, actual colors and specifications delivered may vary somewhat since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, different browser types affect the outcome of displayed photos, and computer monitors may show differences in detail, definition, contrast, brightness, and color.
Place your Dianthus Coral Flowers in water since they need to hydrate once you receive them.
- It is normal for your Dianthus Coral Flowers to look dry upon arrival and will need to be hydrated for 24 to 48 hours to fully perk up.
- Once your coral wedding flowers have delivered, it is suggested that you assemble clean buckets with a 3-4 inches of water. Remove your dianthus coral wholesale flowers from the boxes very carefully.
- Using a sharp knife, cut an inch off the end of the stem under running water to prevent stem air pockets, then rapidly place your fresh cut Dianthus Coral flowers into your buckets with water.
- Keep your Coral wedding flowers in a shaded, cool area (no lower than 40F) with high humidity. Do not keep your bulk flowers near hot surfaces and always keep your Coral wedding flowers in water.
- If you need to refrigerate your Dianthus Coral Flowers, avoid placing them near fruits and vegetables.
- WHEN SHOULD I SCHEDULE THE DELIVERY OF CORAL DIANTHUS FLOWERS? We recommend that your Dianthus Coral Flowers be scheduled for delivery 2-3 days prior to your event.
- HOW LONG IN ADVANCE SHOULD I ORDER DIANTHUS FLOWERS? We recommend to order your Coral wedding flowers at least 2-3 weeks before your wedding or event.
- Dianthus Coral Wedding flowers that are dropped off without a signature can be exposed to poor weather conditions which can harm your fresh cut flowers. As a result, Whole Blossoms recommends having someone available to at the time of delivery. Your tracking numbers will be emailed to you 1-3 days prior to delivery of your wedding flowers.
- While carriers are reliable at meeting delivery dates and times, in a limited number of cases, your shipment might arrive 1-2 days before or after your scheduled delivery date due to factors resulting from weather, US Customs processing times, flight delays, and other uncontrollable and unforeseeable factors.
- For latest status on your order, please go to the Track Your Order section located at the bottom of the menu or contact FedEx or UPS directly.