Celosia Cockscomb have oval to lance-shaped, pale to midgreen leaves and feathery flower heads. Celosia are available in golden yellow, pink, cream, green, orange and red bright colors.
Name: Celosia Cockscomb
Colors: Orange Flowers
Vase Life: 8-10 days, depending on care and handling
Availability: Available June Thru November
Average Length: 28-30 inches long
Bloom Size: 3-5in diameter
Arranging Tips: Celosia Cockscomb are lovely exotic fresh cut flowers that are an ideal choice for long centerpieces. If you are considering Celosia Cockscomb flowers to be used as wedding flowers, consider using them as a center flower in your centerpieces. Celosia Cockscomb are ideal for long centerpieces for wedding flower arrangements. This unique and exotic flower will bring to your wedding an unforgettable and reminiscent beauty that will be kept in your wedding photo album to be shared for several years to come.
Celosia Cockscomb bulk flowers are very easy to take cake care of. Just follow the care and handling instructions provided with your order and give us a call if you need additional instructions after placing your order.
IF I WANT TO PURCHASE ASSORTED COLORS, CAN I SELECT THE COLORS I WANT?
- Absolutely! There is a Special Instructions box at the end of the last screen before placing your order where you can specify the colors that you want in your order.
HOW LONG IN ADVANCE SHOULD I ORDER?
- We recommend ordering your Celosia (Cockscomb) at least two weeks before your wedding or event to ensure product and colors availability.
IF MY EVENT IS ON A SATURDAY OR SUNDAY, WHEN SHOULD I ORDER MY FLOWERS?
- You should order your flowers to be delivered the Wednesday or Thursday before your event. There is a remote possibility that FedEx or Cargo orders may be delivered a day after the delivery date scheduled due to bad weather or delays in international flights so it is not recommended to schedule your flowers delivery date for Friday if your wedding is on a Saturday.
IF I ORDER MY FLOWERS FOR WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY DELIVERY, WILL THEY BE FRESH FOR MY EVENT?
- Absolutely! Our flowers come directly from the farms and they will be 5-10 days fresher than flowers purchased in local markets or ordered from online importers or wholesalers who have facilities in Miami and store flowers in coolers for 2-5 days before they are shipped to you.
- When placing your Celosia Cockscomb order, choose a delivery date 2-3 days prior to your wedding or event. All flowers included in your Celosia package are premium flowers that were harvested just prior to delivery. For most flowers, 2-4 days are needed for the blooms to fully open. If your Wedding or Event is on a Saturday, we recommend therefore scheduling your Celosia package arrival for a Wednesday or Thursday delivery.
- Your flowers will be delivered via FedEx and will require a signature request upon delivery. Tracking numbers will be emailed to you 1-3 days prior to delivery of your flowers.
- All flowers shipped from South America or Europe are refrigerated through cold chain management and carefully transported to ensure freshness. Upon arrival, carefully unpack your flowers and follow the care and handling instructions emailed to you after placing your order. Whole Blossoms stands behind freshness and offers freshness assurance of flowers upon delivery.
- Whole Blossoms delivers flowers every week to event planners, florists and DIY brides so you can enjoy in your wedding or event fresh premium flowers.
- Because Whole Blossoms is able to bypass traditional importers and wholesalers, Whole Blossoms is able to pass savings to you. In addition, our customers benefit from a longer flower vase life since flowers are shipped directly from the farms.
- For latest status on your order, please go to the Track Your Order section located at the top of the menu or contact FedEx directly at 1.800.GO.FEDEX (1.800.463.3339)..