Name: Select Carnation Flower
Colors: Bicolor Red Pink Burgundy flowers
Vase Life: 10-15 days, depending on care and handling
Availability: Available throughout the year
Length: Wholesale Carnations are 25-29 inches long. Head diamenter is approx 2.8 to 3.5 inches when opened and each bunch is packed with 25 stems.
Arranging Tips: Fresh cut Carnation flowers can be used alone or with a wide range of flowers for accentuating. Roses, alstroemeria, lilies, dahlias and gerberas are complimentary flowers that can be combined with carnations for wedding centerpieces, wedding bouquets and flower vase arrangements.
If a chosen color and/or variety is unavailable at the time of shipping, Whole Blossoms will match the color and/or variety as closely as possible. Farm growing conditions, weather conditions, market demand, and other general forces may result in the unavailability of the flowers shown without notice.
While online photos shown are representations of flowers available for sale, actual colors and specifications delivered may vary somewhat since flowers are a product of Mother Nature. Different browser types affect the outcome of displayed photos, and computer monitors may show differences in detail, definition, contrast, brightness, and color.
IF MY EVENT IS ON A SATURDAY OR SUNDAY, WHEN SHOULD I ORDER MY FLOWERS?
- When placing your Carnation order, choose a delivery date 3-4 days prior to your wedding or event. If your Wedding or Event is on a Saturday, we recommend therefore scheduling your Carnations flower delivery for a Tuesday or Wednesday delivery. There is a remote possibility that FedEx or Cargo orders may be delivered a day after the delivery date scheduled due to bad weather or delays in international flights so it is not recommended to schedule your flowers delivery date for Friday. It is also important to schedule your Carnations to be delivered 3-4 days before your wedding or event to enable the carnation blooms to fully open.
IF I ORDER MY FLOWERS FOR WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY DELIVERY, WILL THEY BE FRESH FOR MY EVENT?
- Absolutely! Our flowers come directly from the farms and they will be 5-10 days fresher than flowers purchased in local markets or ordered from online importers or wholesalers who store flowers in coolers for 2-5 days before they are shipped to you.
- Your flowers will be delivered via FedEx and will require a signature request upon delivery. Tracking numbers will be emailed to you 1-3 days prior to delivery of your flowers.
- All flowers shipped from South America or Europe are refrigerated through cold chain management and carefully transported to ensure freshness. Upon arrival, carefully unpack your flowers and follow the care and handling instructions emailed to you after placing your order.
- Whole Blossoms delivers flowers every week to event planners, florists and DIY brides so you can enjoy in your wedding or event fresh premium flowers.
- Because Whole Blossoms is able to bypass traditional importers and wholesalers, Whole Blossoms is able to pass savings to you. In addition, our customers benefit from a longer flower vase life since flowers are shipped directly from the farms.
- For latest status on your order, please go to the Track Your Order section located at the top of the menu or contact FedEx directly at 1.800.GO.FEDEX (1.800.463.3339) or UPS 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877).