Name: Bell flowers Campanula
Vase Life: Approx. 7-11 days depending on care and handling
Availability: Year round
Size: Bell Flowers come with an avearge of 3-4 blooms per stem. Each bloom has a size of approx. 1-2 inches with lengths extending up to 27 inches
*If a chosen color and/or variety is unavailable at the time of shipping, Whole Blossoms will match the color and/or variety as closely as possible. Farm growing conditions, weather conditions, market demand, and other general forces may result in the unavailability of the flowers shown without notice.
*While online photos shown are representations of flowers available for sale, actual colors and specifications delivered may vary somewhat since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, different browser types affect the outcome of displayed photos, and computer monitors may show differences in detail, definition, contrast, brightness, and color.
Your Campanula Flowers just arrived! Now they need to be hydrated and processed. It is important to give your wholesale flowers a couple of hours to hydrate and replenish. Depending on the variety purchased, some fresh cut wholesale flowers may need 24 to 36 hours to hydrate and perk up.
CARE AND HANDLING FOR CAMPANULA
- Carefully unpack your Campanula. All bulk flowers look dry upon arrival and will need to be hydrated. It is important to give your wedding flowers a couple of hours to hydrate and replenish. Depending on the variety purchased, some fresh cut wholesale flowers may need 24 to 36 hours to hydrate and perk up.
- Place your Campanula in clean, fresh, filtered water and add a tablespoon of sugar per bucket to help your wholesale flowers open faster. Carefully remove leaves, thorns or foliage that fall under the water level (without tearing the stem skin) to avoid the build-up of bacteria. Cut one inch off the end of the flower stem in a 45-degree angle (with a sharp knife NOT scissors) to allow water to be better absorbed through the stems. After cutting the stem at an angle, quickly place the fresh cut flowers in water since it only takes a minute for the stem to dry and seal up.
- Keep your Bell Flowers in a shaded, cool, relatively humid area. Campanula flowers may be stored indoors with A/C or in a floral cooler above 38F. Avoid placing flowers near heat surfaces or environments. Campanula flowers must be in water at all times until they are ready to be used.
- Do not keep your Campanula flowers in the refrigerator overnight since many fruit and vegetable gases can damage your wedding flowers.
- When storing your wholesale flowers, make sure that they are not moved from cold to hot or from hot to cold temperatures since drastic temperature changes will burn your fresh cut flowers.