Name: White Calla Lily Open Cut, Wholesale Calla Lily Flower
Vase Life: 5-10 days, depending on care and handling
Availability: Year round
Length: Wholesale Calla Lilies are 28-30in long
Head Size: Calla Lily white flower blooms height is approx. 3.5 to 6 inches from stem to tip. The approx. diameter of a calla lily head is 2.5 to 3.0 inches.
Packing: Calla lily open cut flowers come packed in 10 stem bunches.
*If a chosen color and/or variety is unavailable at the time of shipping, Whole Blossoms will match the color and/or variety as closely as possible. Farm growing conditions, weather conditions, market demand, and other general forces may result in the unavailability of the flowers shown without notice.
*While online photos shown are representations of flowers available for sale, actual colors and specifications delivered may vary somewhat since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, different browser types affect the outcome of displayed photos, and computer monitors may show differences in detail, definition, contrast, brightness, and color.
Your WHITE CALLA LILY FLOWERS just arrived! Now they need to be hydrated and processed so your stunning bouquets and centerpieces can be designed. All bulk flowers look dry upon arrival and will need to be hydrated. It is important to give your wholesale flowers a couple of hours to hydrate and replenish. Depending on the variety purchased, some flowers may need 24 to 36 hours to hydrate and perk up.
CALLA LILY CARE AND HANDLING
- Unpack Calla Lily flowers as soon as you receive them and cut about one inch of the stem at an angle under water (with a sharp knife NOT scissors). Remove foliage that could fall under water to avoid bacteria to build-in and place the flowers in clean, fresh, filtered water. Keep your flowers in water at all times.
- Have ready buckets, floral shears, and floral food or sugar to hydrate and process your calla lily flowers.
- Note that when the flowers are shipped dry, they may arrive a little limp. They will revive after being recut and hydrated. Leaving part of the white stem, helps with water uptake and vase life while reducing the chances of stem splitting or curling.
- When Calla Lily flowers are left in bacteria contaminated water, the bottom of the stem will become mushy. Be sure to change the water frequently, preferably every day.
- Calla Lily flowers have a long vase life. They are a very low maintenance flower. However, Calla Lily stems need to be cut every few days to enable water to penetrate the blossoms.
- When storing your flowers, make sure that they are not moved from cold to hot or from hot to cold temperatures since drastic temperature changes will burn flowers.
- If your Calla Lily flowers are not going to be displayed immediately, try to keep them in a fresh place preferably (38F-56F) and at least 80% humidity in fresh water with floral preservative. Replace water and floral food frequently to ensure freshness. For bridal and bridesmaids bouquets, keep a vase with water nearby at all times before and during the wedding reception so your flowers can be rehydrated for maximum radiance!