Yellow Nosegay Mini Calla Bridal Bouquet
Flowers Included: Yellow Mini Callas, Green Hypericum & Baby's Breath
Diameter: 10 inches approximately
Length: 13.7 inches approximately
Accessories: Satin ribbon
* Flower changes for this package available upon request
* Changes in secondary flowers may apply
If a chosen color and/or variety is unavailable at the time of shipping, Whole Blossoms will match the color and/or variety as closely as possible. Farm growing conditions, weather conditions, market demand, and other general forces may result in the unavailability of the flowers shown without notice.
While online photos shown are representations of flowers available for sale, actual colors and specifications delivered may vary somewhat since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, different browser types affect the outcome of displayed photos, and computer monitors may show differences in detail, definition, contrast, brightness, and color.
- If my event is on a Saturday or Sunday, when should I order my Bridal Bouquet to be delivered? You should order your WEDDING FLOWERS to be delivered the Wednesday or Thursday before your event. There is a remote possibility that there are delays with FedEx, Cargo agencies or customs so your order may be delivered a day before or after the delivery date scheduled. It is not recommended to schedule your flowers for delivery on Friday.
- If I order my bridal bouquet for Wednesday or Thursday delivery, will it be fresh for my event? Absolutely! Our pre-arranged Ready to Go Bouquets, Boutonnieres and Corsages come directly from the farms and were treated to last for your weekend event.
- How long in advance should I order my Bridal Bouquet? The sooner the better! To ensure availability, we recommend placing your order with at least a month in advance. When placing your wedding flower order, choose a delivery date 2-3 days prior to your wedding or event. All flowers used to design your bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres were harvested just prior to delivery. If your Wedding or Event is on a Saturday, we recommend therefore scheduling your wedding flowers for a Wednesday or Thursday delivery.
- Your wedding flowers will be delivered via FedEx and will require a signature request upon delivery. Tracking numbers will be emailed to you 1-3 days prior to delivery of your flowers.
- All bridal bouquets come from South America refrigerated through cold chain management and carefully transported to ensure freshness. Upon arrival, carefully unpack your wedding flowers and follow the care and handling instructions emailed to you after placing your order. Whole Blossoms stands behind freshness and offers freshness assurance upon delivery of flowers.
- Whole Blossoms delivers flowers every week to event planners, florists and DIY brides so you can enjoy in your wedding or event fresh premium flowers.
- Because Whole Blossoms is able to bypass traditional importers and wholesalers, Whole Blossoms is able to pass savings to you. In addition, our customers benefit from a longer flower vase life since flowers are shipped directly from the farms.
- For latest status on your order, please go to the Track Your Order section located in the bottom menu or contact FedEx directly at 1.800.GO.FEDEX (1.800.463.3339).
Please ensure someone is available to receive your flowers from FedEx as flowers are perishable and require immediate proper care and handling. Flowers dropped off outside may expose flowers to excessive heat or cold which can wilt and/or kill flowers. Therefore, Whole Blossoms strongly recommends having someone available to assume receipt of flowers at the time of delivery.