Name: White Cherry Blossom Branches
Vase Life: 12-15 days, depending on care and handling
Availability: From the end of January to May (sometimes even June)
Packing: White Cherry Blossoms are packed in bunches of 6-10 stems
Please keep in mind that while the majority of buds will bloom over time, it is normal that some of the closed buds may remain closed. Due to seasonality, open cherry blossoms usually result in up to 50% branch coverage during the Winter, and a 75% during the Spring. White Cherry Blossom orders are fulfilled using one of two tree breed varieties, single or double blooms, depending on availability. Photos above demonstrate look of both tree species.
Our wholesale Cherry Blossom branches are packed 6-10 branches per bunch, depending on branch size:
- Tips [1-2 feet]: 10 bunches = 80-100 branches
- Medium [3-4 feet]: 10 bunches = 60-70 branches
- Tall [5-6 feet]: 10 bunches = 30-60 branches
*If a chosen color and/or variety is unavailable at the time of shipping, Whole Blossoms will match the color and/or variety as closely as possible. Farm growing conditions, weather conditions, market demand, and other general forces may result in the unavailability of the flowers shown without notice.
*While online photos shown are representations of flowers available for sale, actual colors and specifications delivered may vary somewhat since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, different browser types affect the outcome of displayed photos, and computer monitors may show differences in detail, definition, contrast, brightness, and color.
Your White Cherry Blossom Branches just arrived! Now they need to be hydrated and processed. Your Cherry Blossoms Branches will be delivered via overnight service and may be boxed or wrapped in plastic.
CARE AND HANDLING FOR WHITE CHERRY BLOSSOM BRANCHES:
- Cherry blossoms branches will arrive wrapped in plastic. Carefully, unravel them taking caution to prevent damage to the branches.
- Prepare buckets with a few inches of clean water. Ensure your buckets are clean. Consider cleaning and sterilizing them with some bleach and water prior to use.
- Trim your branch ends so they can continue to hydrate unimpeded.
- Store your Cherry Blossom branches in direct sunlight or under indoor lighting, which will stimulate the buds to bloom. Use a warm room as well as cold ambient temperatures will prolong the blooming period. For Jan and Feb deliveries, it is recommended that delivery occurs 7 days before your event to permit adequate blooming. For March and later, a 4-5 day lead time before your wedding is suggested for proper blooming. Blooming period will vary depending on lighting, temperature and Mother Nature.
- If you see that your Cherry Blossom branches are at the perfect stage of blooming, we recommend keeping them in a shaded, cool area and away from the sunlight for freshness.
- Change your bucket water every 2-3 days. Consider using a few drops of lemon juice to ward off an excessive growth of bacteria in the water.